1. Room Reservation
• You have to be a registered Music Club Member.
• Use your FULL NAME, otherwise your reservation will not be valid, and will be immediately removed.
• Reservation limit: 1 Hour / Member, Two hours / Bands, per day.
• Whoever Reserves the room has to leave his/her ID at the Music Club’s front desk.
2. Room and Instruments
• The room and the instruments are your responsibility.
• Use Hand Sanitizer prior to entering the room.
• No food or beverage are allowed in the room.
• Return all instruments to their respective housing and borrowed items (Jacks, Cables, Picks, etc.) to the Music Club’s front desk.
3. Rules (Warnings)
• Breaking or tampering with the Music Club's instruments.
• Clutter, trash, wreckage.
• Reserving the room and not attending your reservation.
• Abusing other members’ time.
• Irrational behavior.
• If you’re not a Cabinet or Committee member: Sitting for long periods of time in the meeting room.
• We also follow Title IX policies, any reported case of harassment by any member will declared to Title IX and expelled immediately from the club.
4. Warning Consequences
• 1 Warning will ban you from reserving the room for 1 week.
• 2 Warnings will ban you from reserving the room for 2 weeks and ban you from joining the Committee/Cabinet.
• 3 Warnings will result in terminating your membership.
5. Committee/Cabinet Eligibility for joining
• Less than 2 Warnings and no Dean's Warning.
• Any specialty that the Music Club can benefit from.
• Any type of experience or music ability (playing instruments, singing, etc.).
• Cabinet: Dedication to being a Committee member (entire semester) and proving you’re worth the spot.
• If you’re having any trouble with your courses/grades, you will be automatically removed from the Committee/Cabinet for the rest of the semester (It's for your own good).